After giving a lot of thought.. I think that the modification process of sweetcron to enable multiple user is too much to be posted. So, instead of posting the process, I uploaded the finished multiple user sweetcron source files.
Some of the changes made are:-
- multiple user feature
- twitter plugin also modified to ensure replies between users on the multiple user group is published.
- fixed bugs on blog post pagination (blog posts only show 1 page in the original sweetcron).
- fixed bugs on deleted feeds. (deleted feeds is still displayed in the original sweetcron)
- added tinyMCE WYSIWYG on WRITE. (So user can add more style on blog post).
- added new option: latest blog post limit
- still can be used as single user.
You can download the source file here.
This is only a beta release. So, if there is any comment or suggestion just tell me.
btw, thank you Yong Fook for releasing such a great application!!